ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS ARE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD.
A complete application includes all three steps; the Application, the Release Form, and Reference Form. Double check all phone numbers and email addresses. Some schools will not allow outside emails. If we can’t contact you, you will be disqualified.
The Release Form must be signed by someone 18 years or older who is a legal guardian of the applicant. Or if the applicant is 18, they can sign for themselves. Print and mail the Release Form to Live Hannah’s Hope. Or, scan and email to email@example.com. The mailing address is on the form.
Deadline and Requirements
To be eligible, students:
- must be a Utah high school senior in good standing to graduate at the end of the current spring semester. Homeschool, traditional, private, and charter school students are eligible. At this time only Utah Students are eligible.
- have been significantly impacted by a difficult obstacle to completing their high school education. Eligible obstacles include, but are not limited to, serious illness or injury including, post-concussive syndrome, mental illness, eating disorders, physical or mental disabilities, homelessness, domestic violence, child abuse, extreme bullying, neglect, or extreme poverty.
- students must submit their stories before March 20th. Stories must be 750 words or less. They must outline the hurdles they’ve overcome, identify the resilience skills and tools they developed, and words of encouragement to students who follow.
- one adult reference is required telling us why the applicant deserves this award. Due by March 20th.
- when submitting a story, the applicant agrees to have their story published on Live Hannah’s Hope website, in social media, and any other place we may choose to publish it.
- download and mail the Release Form to Live Hannah’s Hope, 7328 East 1450 North, Huntsville, Utah 84317. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due by March 20th.
- A COMPLETE APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED ALL THREE COMPLETED FORMS AND MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT MARCH 20TH. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE MADE VIA THIS SITE ON THE FORMS PROVIDED – NO LINKS TO DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED